Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chariot Tomb in Warcq (France)
Goodness me - how exciting is this?
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
too bad only one pic but it is for sure interesting
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
Hi,
....you asked for more pics. ;-)
http://www.inrap.fr/preventive-archaeolo...ennes-.htm
...and "le press release"
http://www.inrap.fr/userdata/c_bloc_file...nglish.pdf

Greez

Simplex
Siggi K.
Thank you for the extra links, but only the first will open. Is that the same for everyone else or is it my browser (Firefox)?
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Moi,
...I just checked the *.pdf , -- and for me it did open.
In case of urgency just shoot me a PM with an adress whereto I can send that pdf. ;-)

Greez

Simplex
Siggi K.
You have a PM :-)
Moi Watson

Moi you might have the pdf on download (try to look in your downloads folder), it depends on what pdf reader you have but also on the properties the site would have. If you opn phone or tablet is even more complex
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
Thanks - I've gone for the IT biff version and got it via email Smile
Moi Watson