Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Merovingian- Kingdom of Soissons
Because you still repeat yourself Carlo like if you not understand I will also repeat myself.

-You still did not answer not even one of those questions you are repeatedly conforonted with and which are evidently uncomfortable to you to answer so you ignore it like if it's invisible for you.

-Your opposition on the other hand provide you evidence both pictorial as well as written.I dont say its so strong evidence to show your opinion as false but I insist that it is strong enough to relativize it and shows clearly that it MIGHT be wrong.But does it metter at all if you automatically declass it as too week for you to take it as,if not an evidence,at least as something which demonstrates that your opinion doesn't have to be necessarily the right one?I will answer it myself: NO-of course is completely hopless debate if any argument of your opposition is thereated by you as no real argument and it does not metter what argument.

And you know what?We at least presented you some evidence although you would rather die than admit it but what you had presented to us?Your argumentation in this matter is almost exclusively based on:"I say it so it is the best opinion and it must be true."

Messages In This Thread
More Merovingian- Kingdom of Soissons - by Agraes - 03-03-2014, 10:14 PM
More Merovingian- Kingdom of Soissons - by Pavel AMELIANVS - 03-14-2014, 03:47 PM