Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Re-Enactment in Hawaii?
Ave to All!
Vitruvius here. Due to health reasons caused by the rough (ffor Antonia and I) Winter Weather here in Fairborn, Ohio,
We have decided, if possible, to move to the Hawaiian/ Sandwich Islands and I was wondering if there are any Roman re-enactors in the Hawaiian Islands? I know that there are Polynesian Re-Enactors there. If any of You out there in Re-Enactor land know, please let me know. If not, then I may have to start one. I don't know eactly how soon we are going to move, but move we must. Besides, I like Spam Smile!
Thanks in advance and,
Cheers,
Larry (Vitruvius) Mager
Larry A. Mager
I have never heard of any. I did a google search that came up empty. Perhaps you can try contacting the polynesian groups and see if they know of anyone. From what I saw from my quick look, you might be starting up the first one.
David C
...where were you when I was stationed in Hawaii? Tongue

The closest I know of is the local SCA group out there. I was starting to work on my Roman gear with them, but EAS'ed before I every really got it going. I might still have their contact info around somewhere, but they meet at one of the parks in Kailua on Oahu.
-Ryan

-Cave a sinistra manu utebatur pro bellator.