Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videos
Ave!<br>
<br>
I was just curious if anyone in here has ever made a decent Video Of their Re-enactments and if they would be willing to copy it and send to me. Im going to be demestrating Roman warfare to some highschools in my area and im not quite sure how to start it and being in florida ive never actualy seen a re-enactment of anykind. so i thought seeing a video of someones would be benificail to me . If anyone here can help me i would really appriciate it.<br>
<br>
Legate Billamus "Florida's 10th"<br>
Protecting the Province of Florida for 2 months <p></p><i></i>
<br>
[url=http://p200.ezboard.com/fromanarmytalkfrm4.showMessage?topicID=873.topic" target="top]p200.ezboard.com/fromanarmytalkfrm4.showMessage?topicID=873.topic[/url] <p></p><i></i>
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
<br>
At the address in the message above, you can see some bits of the video I made for my event at Ostia antica in 2003, if you are interested, (it contains some mock battles: 70 romans vs. 70 romans like in the 69 AD civil war) I'll send it for free (in september october).<br>
<br>
Vale,<br>
Titus <p></p><i></i>
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
The Roman War Machine and other videos are available thru the history channel store, most use shots of ESG and a LEg IX from somewhere, but they do a good job of detailing what the basics are for most people (yes, there are mistakes). We do a feet up discussion of armour usually. Tactics is such a huge study we keep it very basic, if we discuss it at all. Most people will be fascinated with your armour. When we do a school demo, we try to take at least a Centurion, a Signifir, and a Miles, to compare the way each is dressed.<br>
<br>
We try to start our new recruits out on them.<br>
<br>
Good luck <p></p><i></i>