Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature
You're welcome, also to the forum!

Please note it is a forum rule to put your real name in your signature.
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
Oops, I will stop
AVLVS GALERIVS PRISCVS-Charlie Broder
Love the quirky picture orientation!
I think a 90 degree rotation is needed with your pictures.
Brian Stobbs
Thanks!
I have rotated the picture in every direction on my phone but every time it appears like that, any ideas for help?
Quote:I have rotated the picture in every direction on my phone but every time it appears like that, any ideas for help?
put it on your computer and rotate it using your picture viewing software. most have a button to rotate pictures. Just make sure to save it.
David C
There is still no signature visible, Priscvs. Please be so kind as to add it for all subsequent posts.
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
I'm confused, how should I put a signature, is it required, and does it have to be my real full name?
I guess its required. I don't think you should have to put you full name unless you want to. at least you first name. I don't have mine as my signature mostly because my computer at work for some reason won't let the profile edit page work properly so I can't change it lol. I'm only ever on RAT while at work. I gotta remember to come on to change it whenever i'm at home lol.
David C
Gents, I have cut this part of the discussion in to a new topic.

The signature IS required as is mentioned in the forum rules (which of course every new member reads).
The signature needs to contain the REAL (first) name of a member, IF this is not already used in the username.
The signature is located in the member PROFILE, so that it is show under each individual message.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Is my real name required in the signature even if my real name is my username?
Probably not, but I'd leave it there just in case.
Right on. I assumed it wasn't that big of a deal, but I'm not trying to spend on anybody's toes. Thanks.
Let's summarize

The Rule;
What you must do:
We require every member to put their real (first) name in their signatures. Feel free to use a Roman username, but accompany it with your real first name. After all, isn't it nice to actually know who you're talking with, rather than some faceless moniker? If for some reason (job, privacy, security) you simply can't identify yourself, we do consider exceptions, just discuss your request with the mod/admin staff.

Quote: Robert W wrote: Please note it is a forum rule to put your real name in your signature.
Quote:Mod Robert V said: The signature needs to contain the REAL (first) name of a member, IF this is not already used in the username.
Quote:Then Tai asked: Is my real name required in the signature even if my real name is my username?
Quote:Then Mod Evan said: Probably not, but I'd leave it there just in case.
There ya go. All cleared up.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.