Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evening all!

I wanted t change my avatar but have discovered that, in the edit mode, I cannot select any of the options, not just change the avatar.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a cunning solution I am unaware of?
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
I have had the same problem in edit mode, no way of selecting any of the options .....
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
Feel better now I'm not alone LOL!

Can't select the options on the Profile page either.
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
I have this problem on school, using an old version of Java/Flash and an old version of IE8. Make sure those three items are updated, that may fix it.
I have the same problem using IE but not with Firefox. I don't like Firefox and use IE most of the time but, if I want to view any of my Profile options, I go to Firefox.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
Quote:I have the same problem using IE but not with Firefox. I don't like Firefox and use IE most of the time but, if I want to view any of my Profile options, I go to Firefox.

Brilliant, thank you.
Moi Watson