• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth about Rome, and like everything
Look deep inside yourselves: you know this to be true:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Roman
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Quote:And Attila the Hun who got his ass kicked by Flavius Aetius

Accurate and Politically correct. I approve.
The Byzantine Empire (colloquially called "Roman Empire V: The Empire Strikes Back")
Big Grin
So then, the Persians came and said, "Hey." Then the Muslims came and were like, "Woah." Then the Christian Crusaders came and said, "Man." But then the Muslims said, "Nuh uh." Then someone forgot to lock a door.
:lol:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:The Legion was divided into three lines: Hastatii, or as the legion called them "the new guys". They were generally the first to get stabbed by the hordes of Gauls, carthaginians and Justin Bieber fans the standard roman legion came up against. Next in the meat grinder is the Principes. These are the men who the reeking barberians missed on the first time though and so as a reward get to die slightly later on compered to the other poor bastards. The last line is the Trarii, they consisted of all the cretins, wealthy men and the lowest of the low known as "Wikipedia users" who usually let the good soldiers die in their place, this attitude was highly valued and the Trarii could look forward to a large pension and long life, excluding the Wikipedia users who traditionally got fed to lions after being made to dig the newest grand roman sewers whist being whipped by an angry mob.

:-D :-D :-D :-D
There are some who call me ......... Tim?
My brain hurts :0
Paul Elliott

Legions in Crisis
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/17815...d_i=468294

Charting the Third Century military crisis - with a focus on the change in weapons and tactics.
Roman National Anthem: Gaul along the watchtower... just genius. Gives me ideas for a remix Wink
And somewhere down near the bottom, we AGAIN have Biggus Dickus as a senator. :lol: Confusedilly:

Whomever wrote this actually knows his stuff, and I give him 5 stars for Big Balls. :woot:
Alan J. Campbell

member of Legio III Cyrenaica and the Uncouth Barbarians

Author of:
The Demon's Door Bolt (2011)
Forging the Blade (2012)

"It's good to be king. Even when you're dead!"
             Old Yuezhi/Pazyrk proverb
Quote:And somewhere down near the bottom, we AGAIN have Biggus Dickus as a senator. :lol: Confusedilly:

Whomever wrote this actually knows his stuff, and I give him 5 stars for Big Balls. :woot:

What's funny about Biggus Dickus? I have a good fwiend in wome named Biggus Dickus.

This whole thing was quite funny :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any truth to this? Chuck Russell 9 2,504 05-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Ceannt
  The truth Hurts!................ MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS 8 1,717 01-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Primvs Pavlvs