Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pair of reworked Al-Hamdd blades and two of my own
My Hispaniensis blade is a little *iffy* but, think the other blades turned out well.
The pugio is a bit rough but, made it for me so didn't try as hard as I could have.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A wise decision to "Re-Work" those Al-Hamadd Blades… They look so much better! I bet they are a lot lighter too! That one you turned into the "Fulham" blade was such a crowbar! They will be so much more balanced. Great Job! LOL and you got them done so much faster then it would have taken to get them.

--Patrick
Dave… do you have "Before" pictures of the blades? And any other ones that you can share of the process?
Better believe they are lighter Patrick, had to throw a pilum head in the box to make up the weight.
Somewhere, I have before and after pics, do have one of this pugio... wait that's the one I made for someone else..

Knew I had some evaloution pics.

Nice!! Good work. I would love to see them with hilts and scabbards!!!
Samuel J.
Thank you Sam, believe Patrick has already started the hilts for these. Won't be long.
Can't wait to see them!!!
Samuel J.
Me too!
Fought long and hard getting a pompeii out of the original blade, to the point Patrick almost got a brand new one because if I hadn't already messed with it so much it was looking like the easy option :grin:

Think the end results will be worth it.
Hey Dave… I would have taken a "New" one LOL… I know you took a risk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reworked Gallic from Deepeeka Primvs Pavlvs 18 3,794 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar