Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT lite: Facebook group hits 467
At least as far as spreading the RAT love around, since a number seem to be new comers, this is not altogether bad. I have only rejected two requests: both were women with augmented reality bodies that I would guess had no interest in history.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
500 today. With few exceptions all seem interested.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
We have 518 today but I just rejected an application on grounds of their profile page: an Asian name, unrelated pictures of caucasian people, hardly any posts and all in some Chinese or something.
I had two recent cases of spam, one I answered with a warning and one I complained to Facebook about. I think we are getting to the stage (maybe 500 members kakes us appear in some lists?) where spammers are seeking to join. If you are a member of the FB RAT group and you see applications of new members, please check them out before you accept them. When in doubt you don't add them, or add with a message about spamming and being removed or something.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well, at least the Facebook's RAT has made me come back here...two years, perhaps even more AWOL. :oops:

I hope that one month will be enought time to read all the new stuff XD
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
I've been here for what... 3 years? I still haven't read 1% of the posts on this forum. If I read the "Bouddica" thread I could probably cover 10% of this forum.
I'm kind of pleased with that. It was what I was hoping for.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
And today RAT Facebook passed 800. We have been routinely denying spammers ( who are easy to spot) access and still got there.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hits per page? Eleatic Guest 2 962 05-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Peroni hits the Caribbean... Magnus 10 2,197 02-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Last Post: A_Volpe
  Greates Hits of the Mongol Horde Gaius Decius Aquilius 2 1,201 09-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Niedel