Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number 9
The wife and I love all our grandchildren but the wife says it's just great when you can give them all back.
Brian Stobbs
Yes, give them back all filled with sugar so they can drive their parents up the wall! Heh.

But unlike our children, we can really make a positive impact on our grandchildren. For some reason, they actually listen to the tidbits of wisdom we can give them. The children take 20 years or more to realize that we are not outdated relics. Wonder why that has to be that way?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Ave,Dave,
Congradulations to you and yours, from one Grandpa to Another and Jaqui says the same from one Grandma to another......With regards to filling them up with sugar and cookies and sending them home hypper.......as John Travolta said in the movie "Broken Arrow"......"Ain't It Grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It is our repayment for having the problems raising their parents.
Salve,
Vitruvius....aka Larry Mager
Larry A. Mager
Roger that, Larry. :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Two weeks old today.

[attachment=7325]Eliana2wksold.jpg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Ave, my Friend.........
You all have yourselves a CUTE little one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, Congradulations to You all from Jaqui and I
BTW (Just kidding here, mind you) If you want the Little one to have a Baby-sized Gladius, let us know.....lol
VERY Warmest Best Wishes,
Larry and Jaqui......aka Grandpa and Grandma Mager
Larry A. Mager
Smile
Her dad already has a shotgun, which he'll be slowly cleaning when her first prospective date arrives. I've instructed him to ask, "Now, son, before you go, which part of your body would you least like to be shot in?"
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
AVE and, to use an "OLd" term...."RIGHT ON Grandpa. RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Best,
Larry and Jaqui Mager.......aka Grandpa and Grandma Mager
Larry A. Mager