Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul of the Warrior Website
JMJ -

Anyone use the website Soul of the Warrior to purchase gear?  Has anyone had problems with them?  Rusty seems like a nice guy but he doesn't answer my emails half the time and I've been waiting for some of the items I purchased since April or May.  I received some of the major items (Segmentata, scutum, helmet) and he even helped me out and sold me some used items for a good price.

At this point I'm upset that it's been so long and he won't even answer my emails.  I am going to ask him for a refund for the non-delivered items so I can try and purchase them somewhere else.

But has anyone else had this experience with him?
YBIC
Mike S.
Yes, some people have had problems with Rusty. Keep pestering him at [email protected].

We're in the process of moving websites too. And some stuff takes a while. Deepeeka's US distributor just dropped off the face of the planet this year and they moved to Kult of Athena for distributing, so if you ordered some Deepeeka items they may not yet be available for him to get via the distributor as KOA doesn't have half of Deepeeka's stuff listed yet.

I am the website editor for SOTW, by the way. But that's all I deal with.
JMJ -

Thanks, good to know. He did mention in an email that he had a new distributor.

The new website looks good. Although IMHO, the old one was nice too.
YBIC
Mike S.
Yeah, we had to switch web hosts because of issues with the old one.