Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risen
What do you think of the costumes of the new movie Risen?
[attachment=12932]image-2.jpeg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

James Ajiduah
It seems to me the same old props used in other movies (i.e. http://www.romanhideout.com/images/roman...hoto12.asp) with some variations.

I don't like them.
Luca Bonacina
Provincia Cisalpina - Mediolanum
www.cisalpina.net
For me the costumes are secondary up to a point, but would agree these are the usual suspects/ styreotypes...
I prefer a good story and script, if it also has realistic soldiers or at least the illusion of them and better then the average theatrical costume, rather then obvious amateurs in poorly fitting props then its a bonus.......
I may well watch this film but it may be a while as the trailer doesn't really impress me and seems rather predictable...

What I'd like to see is something with Didius Falco involved as I think he'd probably be able to solve the mystery.... Wink
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
Falco sounds good, but a Gordianus movie would be fantastic, in my opinion.
HONOR VICTORIAQVE TECVM

John F.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Risen LonginusXXI 1 1,277 07-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Damianus Albus