Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Way to See Iron Age Britain
...on Salisbury Plain. This is Sidbury Hill from the back of my new cavalry pony (I hope). Behind us, by about 100 yards is the henge which is marked on the OS maps and well marked to stop stray tanks running over it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Moi.
I'm sure that must be a very nice way indeed to view such places and also of course I did want to reply to your last post on events concerning the Crosby Garret Event.
However that topic has been locked without any explanation after your last post on it, I wonder can anyone give the reason why such action has been taken.
Brian Stobbs
No reason I can see so unlocked, Brian
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!