Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legio still active in Austin?
After doing sone research I found a group in my home town of Austin. Legio IX led by Doug Mather. However thier website is blank and thier yahoo group says it doesn't exist. Does anyone know if they are still around? Has anyone ever been in this group?
It\'s always best to keep a Spaniard in your closet, just in case.
Some of the members are still around, but the Legion IX HSPA is no longer active in this area. Email me at the address below, and we'll talk. Cohort Five is active and always interested in new enthusiasts.

Hope to hear from you soon! :-)
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Some of the members are still around, but the Legion IX HSPA is no longer active in this area. Email me at the address below, and we'll talk. Cohort Five is active and always interested in new enthusiasts.

Hope to hear from you soon! :-)

Sent one your way, where do you guys usually meet?
It\'s always best to keep a Spaniard in your closet, just in case.
Hey Aaron,
Its really cool that another Roman has surface in Texas. Check your private messages. I sent you my number. Give me a call.
As replied in email, we generally meet around Austin, but events are frequently in surrounding towns, such as Houston and San Antonio.

Thanks for the email.
Just for clarification, though, I am not the Leader of the Cohort. Galen Verret is.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.