Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Festival of the Saints Czar Constantine and Czarina Helena
Hello to all of you.<br>
I would like to ask is there any possibility that some of you, if not all, come to Nish with your groups, during Festival of the Saints Czar Constantine and Czarina Helena. At least those groups from Europe which are not far away.<br>
<br>
It would be a pleasure to organize something like parade of Legions from around the world<br>
<br>
Imagine marching parade with all of you, having the name of the country where do you come from in front of the legion. Like the opening of Olympics<br>
<br>
So if anybody is interested to be involved in that kind of gathering, don't hesitate to say it<br>
<br>
Best regards! <p></p><i></i>
Goodday Constantine,<br>
This is Patrick/Pius, centurio of the Herculiani legio, wich is a new french re-enactment group from the fourth century, Constantine to Julian. You can have more information about us on this RAT.<br>
An event in Nis, why not, but it is a short time to manage. We can offer you a good late roman presence.<br>
So please, contact me for more information if you are interested by us.<br>
best regards<br>
Patrick <p></p><i></i>
Hello Pius!<br>
I'll contact you for sure, everybody is welcome!<br>
Festival in Nish (Roman Naissus) have its own tradition, but we don't have any group, like yours, in Serbia. It's a pitty.<br>
<br>
Anyway, if everything goes well, hope it will become traditional gathering I can promise only one thing. The best fun ever!<br>
<br>
Also hope you are not vegetarian, cause there isn't better grill in the world than one in Nish!<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>