Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new book titled \"soldier of rome\"
I have Just written a new book titled 'soldier of rome' which is presently available on Kindle ebooks,Kobo books, Ibook via iTunes, and is soon to be published on Nook
This is a story(don't you hate that word)about an eight man contubernia within a newly formed legion
There are no Holywood heroes, No beautiful women, and No generals vying for high office. This is the story of an eight man squad within a legion on the edge of Empire. Their legion is formed from two depleted legions, and quickly they have to train as one, and prepare war.
Although the story and the characters are fictional, I have tried to get the ranks,tactics, armour, and weapons correct( as we presently know them)
There is violence,sack, and rape, as well as bad language, and barbarous acts.
Please download the free sample and let me know what you think....
Quote:Just wrote a new book 'soldier of rome'available on Kindle ebooks,Kobo books, Ibook via itunes,and soon on noble.
This is a story(don't you hate that word)about an eight man contubernia within a newly formed legion(the 19th))I no purists will say that the 19th was lost in Germania and was not reienstated.. Or was it briefly, for a particular campaign?)
Thier are no Holywood heros No beautiful women and No generals vying for high office This is the story of an Eight man squad on the edge of Empire as thier newly formed Legion is formed from two depleted legions and prepares for war.
I have tried to get the ranks tactics armour and weapons correct as we presently know them (no indian made arms here)
Thier is violence sack and rape as well as bad language and barbarous acts as soldiers have spoken and carried out throughout the centuries, and these acts are still being carried out in various theatres around the worlds
The story is fictional but please download the sample and let me know what you think....

bis illud potes dicere...

Seriously, there's no way anyone is going to spend time reading that when the language in this post is so terrible, this is a horrible advertisement. I don't really care about grammar and spelling online, but when you're advertising a book one would think there'd be some evidence of effort.
Jass
Agreed, unfortunately it was written on a train, and upon an IPhone. I did not mean to submit until it was checked. Big fingers small phone