Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explicit sexual content warning
Salvete Omnes!

For those of you following the story of Claudius Civilis at http://noviolocus.wordpress.com/, please be advised the next scene posted contains explicit sexual content. Reader discretion is thus advised.
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure I cover my eyes! Wink
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Well, that's one way of attracting everyone's attention, Robert!! :wink:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Hmm, I must admit the number of people that looked at the story did suddenly show a sharp spike. I do hope they enjoyed all of the tale so far and not just the sexy part Big Grin

Mind you, this scene was essential for the storyline, not just wantomly added in for recreation.
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
Quote:Hmm, I must admit the number of people that looked at the story did suddenly show a sharp spike.
You know how to sell a story Robert!! :lol:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
How do I go back to the beginning of the story, since I am only now aware of its existence?
Quinton Johansen
Marcus Quintius Clavus, Optio Secundae Pili Prioris Legionis III Cyrenaicae
In the archive, you can scroll down all the posts to the first one, titled "A farewell to Arms". Unfortunatly, in Wordpress I have yet to discover the option of putting the first post first and then subsequent posts below that, which would made reading the story a bit easier.

You can click the Follow button in the lower right hand corner to be notified of new posts, as I am writing out the storyoutline scene by scene.

Hope you like it :-)!
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New computer virus warning Arthes 1 1,016 05-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Warning - not for the meek!!! Sangue 39 6,523 12-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Arrian