Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New book forthcoming
The Euro is worth 1.31 US Dollars, ergo that book is around $400 Dollars. For that price I'd just start buying my LAte roman Gear.
Quote:I actually feel a little better now as I was beginning to think it was just this particular publisher that annoyed you.
No, don't worry, there is no favouritism as my contempt is very evenly spread. I'm not even terribly impressed with me as a publisher ;-)

Quote:Have you received your six free copies of the reasonably priced Handbook to Roman Legionary Fortresses yet?
No. Not even a pre-publication copy. Confusedad:

Quote:I would have put in one of those emoticons here, but I couldn't work out which one was meant to be a guilty expression.
I suspect you want :whistle:

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Now I know publication dates are largely fictional on Amazon (and, I suspect, notional on the part of publishers who file-and-forget them with the ISBN curation bodies), and Amazon (UK) is still merrily (and, as we now know, over-optimistically) quoting '7 Dec 2012', but Amazon (US) is now offering May 6 2013 as the publication date for the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopaedia of the Roman Army. We await developments with bated breath... ish... well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  forthcoming book by Mike Bishop: richsc 11 2,925 01-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Last Post: mcbishop