Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participants needed for Battle of Chalon filming
Avete!<br>
Got this plea for help the other day and am forwarding it for general consumption. Wouldn't it be nice to see a TV show with Late Romans that actually look something like Late Romans? If you have any interest, contact Mr. (presumably "Mr.") Singleton directly at [email protected] .<br>
<br>
Thanks and Valete,<br>
Matthew/Quintus<br>
<br>
----------------<br>
<br>
Hi there Matthew! My name is Marlon Singleton. I am with a company in San Francisco called Michael Hoff Productions. I am looking for a Roman re-enactment troupe for the time period 451, and the Battle of Chalons in particular. I understand that LEGIO XX is not from that time period, but I<br>
was wondering if you could recommend another troupe that is. Ideally they would be close to Northern California, but that is only secondary. We are doing a show for the History Channel that showcases the Battle of Chalons, and I am just looking around to see who might be willing to participate. Thanks for your time. Take care.<br>
<br>
Marlon Singleton<br>
Associate Producer<br>
5900 Hollis St. Suite O<br>
Emeryville, CA 94608<br>
(510) 597-2029<br>
<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Matthew Amt (Quintus)
Legio XX, USA
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.larp.com/legioxx/">http://www.larp.com/legioxx/
Hello !<br>
It would have been a pleasure for the Foederati to atempt this filming ... but USA are a little bit far from France. Why not to film the battle of Châlon... near Châlon ? Just kidding.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Alain <p></p><i></i>
Good idea, Alain!<br>
Why are all those film-makers from California!!!<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Just because you won't find in France any film maker who will be interested in making a good movie on Migration period... or any ancient or medieval periods anyway. Have you watched this terrible film called Vercingetorix ? This was one of the most stupid thing I've ever seen !!!<br>
I think we'll have to do it ourselves... Is there any European re-enactor-film maker out there ?<br>
<br>
Valete,<br>
<br>
Alain <p></p><i></i>