Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude, where\'s my avatar?
It may be, but I'll try to keep the inconvenience to the membership to a minimum. Please do keep in mind that I have to work on this by myself, in my own time. There's no big team doing all the technical work!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I tried the edit button, uploaded something very old and small, now I can't get rid of that again. I want my regular avatar back, please help!!!
Hi Svenja
Seems like the same avatar on your 'old' profile: http://romanarmytalk.com/community/5932-...ofile.html
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Yeah, great it's back without me doing anything :grin:
I have tried to put my Avatar back on, it uploads but does not want to save, also my personel details will not save :-( can you help Smile
Regards Brennivs Smile
Woe Ye The Vanquished
                     Brennvs 390 BC
When you have all this why do you envy our mud huts
                     Caratacvs
Centvrio Princeps Brennivs COH I Dacorivm (Roma Antiqvia)
Hi Tony
I can only test on myself and it worked fine. What browser are you using?

Jasper
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I absolutely cannot seem to load my old image! Is there a pixel limit? I am trying to do everything on an Android smartphone. Help!
Take what you want, and pay for it

-Spanish proverb
Sometimes phone interfaces don't work like a PC interface, but that's no help, I understand.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
jasper hi I am useing mozilla and I also tried to do it in IE but it still will not save the avatar I have went into my old profile to use the photo, any thoughts chears.
Regards Brennivs Smile
Woe Ye The Vanquished
                     Brennvs 390 BC
When you have all this why do you envy our mud huts
                     Caratacvs
Centvrio Princeps Brennivs COH I Dacorivm (Roma Antiqvia)
What da ding dong?

I leave you guys alone for nine months and there's been a spring cleaning. I dunno... :wink:

Seriously, good to see all is going strong. Uni's over for the year and the typing fingers are itching.

Cheers all

Howard/SPC
Spurius Papirius Cursor (Howard Russell)
"Life is still worthwhile if you just smile."
(Turner, Parsons, Chaplin)
What is going on with the web site for it looks like we have all lost our Avatar's again and also all the board codes.
Brian Stobbs
I see your avatar bright and shiny, PhilusEstilie.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:What is going on with the web site for it looks like we have all lost our Avatar's again and also all the board codes.
Not where I'm looking at it.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well all I can say is no one has an avatar at all where I'm looking at the site in fact everyone has a blank square with I might add a X and their name in it so at least I can still see who I might be replying to, and all of the boardcode smillies are also just full of crosses.
Brian Stobbs
In case anyone thinks that Moderators enjoy special privileges, I can see avatars and boardcodes, although one smiley is replaced by a cross and colon 'roll' colon in a rectangle (I have to write 'colon' instead of ':' or nothing comes out), so something is not quite right.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)