The Centurion shouted:
[attachment=4497]Attack.jpg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

John Kaler MSG, USA Retired
Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
Staff Member Ludus Militus https://www.facebook.com/groups/671041919589478/
Owner Vicus and Village: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361968853851510/
"TIT-STUDO"
Obviously a new or previuosly unknown formation used to allow naked female breasts to bash into Legionary's Scutms.
Yes i know its Scuta but it wouldn't work as well as Scutum
Kevin
Kevin
What is an orbiaeum, btw?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I'm guessing it's the "Face in all directions" command from the Strategikon, or something similar. That is, if the picture is any indicator. :wink:

But regardless of that, it's a whole bunch of vowels in a row! :mrgreen:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Some of you need to get out more... :wink:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Is it just me, or was five decades of feminism just refuted in a single photograph?
Take what you want, and pay for it

-Spanish proverb
Feminism is just a sick joke women have played on the weaker minded sex, Matthew.. Wink
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Like I said...
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
If mine looked liked those...i would get em out..... :grin:
Kevin
Kevin
its very cute in a gladitor style
Quote:If mine looked liked those...i would get em out..... :grin:
Kevin

If yours looked like those your hamata wouldn't need the subarmalis, would it?. :wink:
Moi Watson

Did centurions often pull out their pugio in preparation for an attack? :mrgreen:
Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt
I think it's time I bowed out of this conversation... Confusedhock: :wink:
Moi Watson

Quote:I think it's time I bowed out of this conversation... Confusedhock: :wink:

I actually didn't mean that as an innuendo, but that works too lol
Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt
Quote: I actually didn't mean that as an innuendo, but that works too lol

Bless you - that's made me laugh!!!
Moi Watson