Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie pronunciation question
:roll: :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Yeah, "give", just like we gave it away to Italy last night. Poor mites needed a break. We're very generous that way.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Oh, I see! You mean like the way the Persians "GAVE" independence to the Macedonians? :roll: :lol:
Bill
Quote:
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS post=315294 Wrote:Nah, they had American accents. The SLAVES had Brit accents. :-P
See what happens when we give those colonials independence? Ingrates....
Tell ya what... We'll take the Queen and royal family and you can have Barry, his wife and kids. AND... just to make it special, we'll throw in the Reverend AL "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton and Some of our other "special" people. Barney Frank, Jimmy Carter and Michael Savage can go too. Please, it will make our day and think of your joy!!!! Big Grin
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
a.k.a.: Marsh Wise
Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

"A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself." ~Mark Twain

[img size=150]http://www.romanobritain.org/Graphics/marsh_qr1.png[/img]
(Oooh, Marshall, you cannot use an icky modern QR code, it is against all policies and rules.)
Who? I've heard of HMQE2 and her other half, but....
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Well, we all seem to find ourselves at the whim of useless figureheads at some point in our lives. I personally share one thing with you "subjects of the crown" - that being I didn't vote for any of the afore mentioned individuals, but I was still stuck with 'em!

Oh... and by the way... happy Fourth of July!
Bill