Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting problems
Without having had previous difficulty, I have suddenly been able to post on this particular topic regarding SCA members here. Now and again I can post small parts of what I was trying to say but mostly it won't let me access. I get 403-Forbidden!
Sorry, but access to this area has been denied based on your computer's IP address (202.78.152.152).

I have no idea why this is and would appreciate moderator or someone to help clear this up. Whats funny is it let me post to tell others what was going on but not what I wanted to say.
Caesar audieritis hoc
I am getting it as well....Jasper is aware.

Legion: TBD
You would think it would affect all posts
Caesar audieritis hoc
Well, at least your post don't vanish or get edited to change the context and meaning of what you are saying. Good luck!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
No, that happened to me after Neil Armstrong's moon walk, not here. You think the new upgrades carried problems with them?
Caesar audieritis hoc
Quote: I get 403-Forbidden!
I get that when I want to post more than 4 images (or thumbnails) into one message.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Still no light on the vanishing post issue then?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
As far as I know you're the only one 'hit'. Perhaps a connection problem? Any word from Jasper?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Had the same error when triing to reply to two specific topics recently. (at different timepoints)
ALA I BATAVORUM