Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snowed in on a Saturday Night
...so you end up browsing a little on the net with a nice glass of claret in one hand and a marauding mouse in the other. Amazing what you find.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
"It is only hubris if I fail." -JC
Alexander
:wink:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Quote:Amazing what you find.
Were you searching for "smooth-talking handsome devil", Moi? :wink:
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Vindex post=305756 Wrote:Amazing what you find.
Were you searching for "smooth-talking handsome devil", Moi? :wink:

LOL.

Believe it or not I was double checking a reference someone made on the Fulginus discussion in de Bello Gallico...

...the long winter nights just FLY by. Confusedhock:

Nice to be distracted though - and what a distraction! :wink: First time I ever liked Marc Antony.
Moi Watson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a good night at the BBC! MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS 7 1,573 12-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Last Post: MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS