Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro
Macro's the man. Do you see yourself as more Macro or Cato ? Love your novels btw <p></p><i></i>
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Aaan d that got mixed up somehow <p></p><i></i>
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
An interesting question. I think that Cato is how I look back on myself as a student: gauche, introspective and anxious to prove myself. Macro is what I have become: totally peevish about the kind of polysyllabic circumlocutory hypothesising with which Cato surveys the world. What's most fun about them is the way in which they pretty much generate their own dialogue these days. I just eavesdrop and write it down. I do wonder, however, what Macro will sound like when I've got another few decades under the belt. I've always wanted to meet a Roman Victor Meldew.<br>
<br>
"Vitellius - emperor? I don't belieeeeve it!" <p></p><i></i>
Quote:</em></strong><hr>I've always wanted to meet a Roman Victor Meldew.<hr><br>
<br>
Here you go then: Ita non credo<br>
<br>
Looking forward to the next installment<br>
<br>
Jim/Tarbicus <p></p><i></i>
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
That's great! Had me in stitches and I've got a new catchphrase to annoy the family with. Can I stick this on my website? <p></p><i></i>
Quote:</em></strong><hr>Can I stick this on my website?<hr><br>
<br>
Good stuff. Errrmmmmm, I'm not too sure? Hold off for a bit, let me check into something.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
Jim/Tarbicus.<br>
<br>
It's funny how during the week I'm a Cato, but on Friday night I seem to do my best to be Macro's evil twin <p></p><i></i>
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!