Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperium Legionis
Imperium Legionis (AP-011I) published by Andrea Miniatures. 112 colour pages, hard cover. It's £19.50 (from memory), and is available in the UK from Historex Agents, from whom I've had excellent customer service for the last 30 years, so they're reliable;Has loads of pics . Lots of the guard with some rather indifferent drawings but its the best book published for reenacters since Brassey. <p></p><i></i>
Quod imperatum fuerit facimus et ad omnem tesseram parati erimus
Andrea Miniatures is a spanish based company, and the original edition of the book is in spanish.<br>
The autor is José Sánchez Toledo.<br>
You can buy it in spanish or english in their web<br>
www.andrea-miniatures.com for 28.80 euros. <p></p><i></i>
Jorge Mambrilla
You can also obtain this publication in the USA from Squadron.www.squadron.com<br>
for $34.96, although it is often listed at lower prices in their monthly newsletter. <p></p><i></i>
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
Yes this one is interesting because of all the guard pics espec the one of the standard bearers at the front when we were stopped at stoneleigh in 2003 by a gentleman complaining abourt our frightening his kids horses. You can see it in their faces . They were hot hot hot! <p></p><i></i>
Quod imperatum fuerit facimus et ad omnem tesseram parati erimus
Someone can have can my English version for £10 plus P&P if they want.<br>
<br>
Andrew <p></p><i></i>
I ordered on-line, and got very fast delivery. I see what you mean about the ESG pic!<br>
I saw they also have a book called Bireme- anyone know what that is about?<br>
Regards<br>
<br>
Paulus <p></p><i></i>