Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pax Romana
Although it has been published only in Spanish, I would like to present here my first novel, titled Pax Romana. I have learnt so much reading this forum that for me it’s a special pleasure to share this link:
http://rocaeditorial.com/catalogo/Pax%20romana-1106.htm

The main character is a mensor of the Legio VIIII Hispana during the Cantabrian Wars, in Northern Spain during the year 25 B.C. (I know: the cover is anachronistic, but I think it’s quite evocative). I have used my experience in martial arts and re-enactment trying to recreate the battles “from inside”. Using several flashbacks, it also describes the social and political changes from the Republic to the Empire.

It’s available in libraries of all Spain, as well in Amazon.es, La casa del libro, etc.

All the best.

[Image: th_837847843_Portada_final_122_994lo.jpg]
«‘Tis just a scratch.»
«A scratch? Your arm’s off.»
Felicidades, Yeyo! Is there any plan to translate it to English?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Congratulations! I hope it does well. There's nothing in the world like walking into a bookstore and suddenely finding yourself face to face with your own book. Its a magical feeling!
Paul Elliott

Legions in Crisis
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/17815...d_i=468294

Charting the Third Century military crisis - with a focus on the change in weapons and tactics.
Quote:Congratulations! I hope it does well. There's nothing in the world like walking into a bookstore and suddenely finding yourself face to face with your own book. Its a magical feeling!

Yes, I felt a strange dizziness. And it’s also magical hearing unknown people talking about a small world you have created from a blank paper.

If the novel has a great success in the Spanish Market, maybe it would be translated into English, but it’s not easy.

Thanks to all.
«‘Tis just a scratch.»
«A scratch? Your arm’s off.»