Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for help
Hi all,<br>
does anybody have or know of the email address for the supplier Godfrey Knight in the UK, I've contact Matt Amt and he no longer has it.<br>
<br>
Ciao <p></p><i></i>
Here it is<br>
<br>
[email protected] <br>
<br>
Celer. <p></p><i></i>
Thanks, Celer! Godfrey wanted me to take it off my Suppliers page because he thought it was being used by spammers to deluge his email box. And I cheerfully took it out without realizing that I didn't have it noted down anywhere else! Dummy... Now I WILL keep track of it!<br>
<br>
Vale,<br>
<br>
Matthew/Quintus <p></p><i></i>
Matthew Amt (Quintus)
Legio XX, USA
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.larp.com/legioxx/">http://www.larp.com/legioxx/
<em>Godfrey wanted me to take it off my Suppliers page because he thought it was being used by spammers to deluge his email box.</em><br>
<br>
...so perhaps it might be an idea to edit it out of this thread before the spambots get locked on and home in...? ;-)<br>
<br>
Mike Bishop<br>
(whose anti-spam defences have to be truly awesome because he stupidly put his email address all over his web pages many years ago) <p></p><i></i>
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Try replacing the @ with AT or NOSPAM <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Cheers,<br>
Celer <p></p><i></i>
On my web sites this is what I did:<br>
<br>
1. never link your email address. This is boring for who wants to send an email, but...<br>
2. never use normal text to display the email address. In my web page:<br>
www.cisalpina.net/contactus_en.asp<br>
I used some jpg images to show them. Robots are normally not able to read images. <p></p><i></i>
Luca Bonacina
Provincia Cisalpina - Mediolanum
www.cisalpina.net