Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequel to Hannibal\'s Children: when?
I have been thoroughly enjoying JMR's alternative history to the 2nd Punic War, and ..and ..the dust cover mentions a sequel. So, when is the sequel due out? I see that "Hanibal's Children' is out in paperback; can the next be far behind?<br>
<p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
The "Hannibal's Children" sequel, entitled "The Seven Hills," has been turned in but I don't have a publication date yet. The fact is, I was so late turning this one in that I'm in no position to complain. Originally, it was supposed to come out about the same time the paperback of "Hannibal's Children" hit the stands but it will probably be in the fall now. The problem is, I keep wasting my time on forums like this one. It's your fault! <p></p><i></i>
Yes, but when, John...when? When? WHEN?<br>
<br>
<br>
Caius <p></p><i></i>
SOOOOOOOO.......<br>
Any word on when this will be published????? <br>
John Gross<br>
<p></p><i></i>
John Gross
Well, here it is six months later...<br>
Is there any word on when the book will be published?<br>
I've just finished reading "Hannibal's Children" for the 4th time and would like to continue the story line!<br>
Anyone have any idea?<br>
<p>John Gross<br>
Legio II AVG<br>
Oregon, USA</p><i></i>
John Gross
I just got the copyedited ms to check, so I think it should be out within a few months. No calendar yet. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HANNIBAL\'S CHILDREN, THE SEVEN HILLS????? Caius Afer 11 4,733 01-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Last Post: ParthianBow
  John Maddox Roberts "Hannibal\'s Children" Caius Fabius 0 1,143 05-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Caius Fabius