Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only those with 100% African forebearers are
What's next politics? How about choice vs pro life? Even better same sex marriage?
Same sex marriage rocks! :lol:
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
In Greece.

M.VIB.M.

And Joe, no politics of any kind, as is the rule on this board...

Enjoying the demise of Sodom (the 1962 film) at the BBC now Wink
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Joe, are you trying to make a joke, or trying to be provocative? It's not clear from your post. Have you read the rules of posting? Might be a worthwhile couple of minutes. Just sayin' . . .
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
You know one question with geography that's stumbled me, is that, I wonder if the Romans had contact with nations such as China. I mean, they obviously would know something about the middle east after conquering Egypt, and even for a brief time Syria? ...Armenia? So...they would know about India? and, China? I'm sure you would have had traders traveling those vast distances!!! This is a basic silly question, but sad thing is, I really don't know just what they knew :oops:
Samuel J.
Quote:You know one question with geography that's stumbled me, is that, I wonder if the Romans had contact with nations such as China.

Almost, but not quite; it's hypothesised that the middleman merchants made sure they never met, IIRC. Do a search on RAT, it's been discussed a fair bit. Be sure to use the option "any date".
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
I was being facetious obviously. Creationism and evolution discussion should be treated just like the topics I mentioned earlier and should not be in this forum. Many people have strong feelings about the origins of mankind and the earth. Just like in politics and religion. I had hoped when I wrote that ridiculous comment that it was understood.

My bad.
My apologies for the topic start: I failed to remember that evolution was in conflict
with some people's deeply held religious creation beliefs and that Adam and Eve and Fred and Wilma both being some of our ancestors might therefore be disturbing and offensive rather than humorous.
John Kaler MSG, USA Retired
Member Legio V (Tenn, USA)
Staff Member Ludus Militus https://www.facebook.com/groups/671041919589478/
Owner Vicus and Village: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361968853851510/
I think that I should also give my apology on the subject for I was trying to get across how with the big bang and the old testiment, mankind appears to be giving an exact date on all these things.
This is something I should have known better of and left these subjects alone.
Brian Stobbs
Quote:My apologies for the topic start: I failed to remember that evolution was in conflict
with some people's deeply held religious creation beliefs and that Adam and Eve and Fred and Wilma both being some of our ancestors might therefore be disturbing and offensive rather than humorous.

I take great exception to your failure to even mention Barney and Betty

Confusedhock: :evil:

It is typical of Flintstonians to completely rewrite prehistory by omitting Rubbleite existence ...

:wink: :lol:
[size=75:2kpklzm3]Ghostmojo / Howard Johnston[/size]

[Image: A-TTLGAvatar-1-1.jpg]

[size=75:2kpklzm3]Xerxes - "What did the guy in the pass say?" ... Scout - "Μολὼν λαβέ my Lord - and he meant it!!!"[/size]