I was just sent this and couldn't remember if we had discussed it or not<br>
<br>
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/enter...216925.stm<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
<br>
Muzzaguchi <p></p><i></i>
Murray K Dahm

\'\'\'\'No matter how many you kill, you cannot kill your successor\'\'\'\' - Seneca to Nero - Dio 62

\'\'\'\'There is no way of correcting wrongdoing in those who think that the height of virtue consists in the execution of their will\'\'\'\' - Ammianus Marcellinus 27.7.9
Hey that sounds cool.<br>
I always loved the Vorenus and Pullo episode in the Gallic Wars of Ceasar. I read it out loud to my 7th grade class many many years ago. Evidently some else like them two guys and has made a script.<br>
<br>
ciao <p></p><i></i>
Jeffery Wyss
"Si vos es non secui of solutio tunc vos es secui of preciptate."
This looks encouraging!<br>
<br>
I have always enjoyed I Claudius, so I have hope.<br>
<br>
As always time will tell.<br>
<br>
Narukami <p></p><i></i>
The swine have pinched my series. I should sue them.<br>
<br>
<br>
Just joshing... <p></p><i></i>
Hello Simon, it's been a while! Welcome back!<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
I've been off on a long writing session, tying up the ends of the fifth book and getting stuck into the sixth, as well as putting together a package for the publisher which has led to a nice little four book deal set in a very different era. Busy times. I have been following a few threads here. Enjoyed the one on Mel's take on the crucifixion. <p></p><i></i>
I agree that this is encouraging. Couldn't help notice they made a reference to Band fo Brother's in there. It's a twelve episode series, hopefully they'll find a little time to portray some realistic fighting...<br>
<br>
Los <p></p><i></i>
Los

aka Carlos Lourenco
Yes, I'm dying to see how the 101st Airborne Legion cope with those Teutons. <p></p><i></i>
Well it sounds like the things start at the end of the Gallic Wars. Perhaps we'll catch an initial episode of a final campaign before Caesar heads back to Rome, (since it's told through the view of two leginoaries (or perhaps centurions?) who have distinguished themselves in battle. Then I guess based on the time period portrayed we are looking at the Civil Wars. Will it be all political intrigue back home or perhaps some of the fighting too as Caesar goes on campaign? We shall see.<br>
<br>
Los <p></p><i></i>
Los

aka Carlos Lourenco