Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxbow Books Sale Bargins
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bargains.cfm

There are some very interesting reference books in this list with healthy reductions.

Covers both Greek and Roman history, including some JRMES papers if you don't have them.

Wish I'd found this before buying the Reports from Dolaucothi at full price :roll:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Thanks for sharing! There are some good reductions - which are tempting me :eek:

Particularly 'Culture and Society in Later Roman Antioch' and 'Brooches in Late Iron Age and Roman Britain'. The latter looks like it will have some brillant catalogue photos and drawings Smile
Amy Wallace

A member of Comitatus Late Roman
Reconstruction Group
www.comitatus.net
Big Grin

The trick is NOT to get side tracked by the full priced books! Confusedhock:

But I have ordered one or two real cheapies, principally Roman fort excavation reports from Wales and Scotland.
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oxbow sale Gunthamund Hasding 13 2,032 02-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ParthianBow
  Oxbow Books Sale Vindex 3 1,153 09-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Last Post: 66kbm
  Bargain Books From Oxbow Vindex 1 1,618 12-15-2011, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Cheyenne