Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannibal: Enemy of Rome trailer
Finally, it's ready! The book comes out in the UK in 3 days, on the 9th. Not coming out in the USA until 2012, I'm afraid, however.

Watch it here.
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Hmm. I wonder if it's possible to smuggle one across the Atlantic...I think I could manage the translation from English to American.... :???: :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Finally, it's ready!

Looked a bit like a game trailer to me ;-) but extra points to your publishers for the Kindle edition. I just wish someone could sell me the time in which to read all these ruddy books!

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
I look forward to reading this! Hopefullyt will have the time too!
Dave, I guess I could get you a copy since I failed so miserably on the sock mission!! lol
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I just wish someone could sell me the time in which to read all these ruddy books!
Mike: By the power vested in me, I hereby bequeath thee, 23 hrs, 56 min, 15 sec per day. There. Use it as seems best to you, sir. You may mail me as many Gold Sovereigns as you think appropriate.

GJC: Not to worry. It was a long shot, anyway. Thanks for trying.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
@M. Demetrius: if you check out The Book Depository (nothing to do with Dallas, 1963), you can order it there. They do not charge shipping to anywhere in the world, and their prices match Amazon's. An incredible thing, but very useful for those of you around the world who want to order a book from the UK.
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

www.benkane.net
Just like to add that it's entered the UK charts at No. 7. Result! 8)

www.benkane.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rome and the enemy taira1180 4 1,335 04-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Last Post: taira1180
  "Hannibal v. Rome" on the NGC Theodosius the Great 15 5,729 11-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Marius_Ursus
  Rome and the Enemy: Imperial Strategy in the Principate Anonymous 6 1,549 07-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Anonymous