Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The \"Indignation\" Movement
Greek Version
http://themis711.deviantart.com/art/The-...-211418478

Substitute flag of your country and the emblems of its respective political formations and it can become international!

We owe a "Gracias" to the People of Spain this time I guess

Kind regards
Are those symbols of political parties?
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com
Yup; you will recognize the Pasok logo at the head, the New Democracy in control of the belly and the Communists somewhere near the private parts.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
What's that Greek fret thing in a wreath at the knee? And is the woman waving a ping-pong paddle or a frying pan?
Quote:What's that Greek fret thing in a wreath at the knee?
Golden Dawn; you may have guessed that it is right-wing, with Himmleresque neopagan ideas, although it has recently allowed the Greek Orthodox Church, which was until then believed to be one of the ideological carriers of Judaism.
Jona Lendering
My website
We have a two party system in the US, unlike many countries who have coalitions. The running figure would look kinda of awkward. Also we would be running from it... Smile. Now we could do that figure with with big bank logos chasing us... just a thought...

Anyway, some moderator will probably not like this and censor it...

Ralph
Nice input Ralf.
I feel I am in the limits of the forum rules without pushing it but I do no know how this will evolve.
And yes the round object is supposed to be a frying pan.

Kind regards
There is a rule against certain forms of political commentary. Please read the rule, and act accordingly.

Thanks! :wink:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
There is but one solution...

Dissolve the Greek state and revert back to the system of the Ancient city states.

Bring the Poleis system back to life.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Hmmm ounds like good advise... :roll:
Jup, let Athens sort out Athens, Sparta sort out Sparta, Corinth and the others sort out themselves, and let the old system return. That way, you wont get into trouble again since every city state has to take care of itself....

Wink

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:let the old system return.
I prefer not to. War would be inevitable.
Jona Lendering
My website
You can always send in a UN Peace Keeping Phalanx with blue Corinthian helmets and crests.

Ralph
Quote:You can always send in a UN Peace Keeping Phalanx with blue Corinthian helmets and crests.
No, sorry Ralph; that won't work. Xerxes tried to enforce peace with 28 united nations, and look what happened to them.
Jona Lendering
My website
There is nothing new under the sun. I've been reading some of the 2nd century sophists, and they wondered about independence and wars of city-states versus peace and prosperity as part of the Roman Empire.
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com