Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a group to join in Eastern Canada
Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum and after a few hours reading different posts, it seems that I'll be hanging around often in the future!

I never participated in Classical period reenacting/experimental archaeology, but I've been doing other time periods for 10 years. Now I want to go back to my favourite time period, but I guess that my geographical position pretty much works against me (near Montreal, prov. of Quebec, Canada). Do you guys know of any group operating in the province, or northern Ontario? My first search did not find any except at least two in southern Ontario, so I might end up having to start one myself and be alone for a while...
Danny Deschenes
You should contact Magnus, he is from Legio II AVG, a legion that I am in the process of joining. They are centered in Eastern Canada.
Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt
Hey Danny, comment ca va?

You are right...not much going on in n. Ontario, and I havent heard of anyone at all in quebec, let alone Montreal. I'll send you a private message and we'll talk more.

Legion: TBD
You are only 8 hours drive from Castra Aestiva (Tillsonburg Ontario). The event just happened this weekend but we would love to have you come out next year. There is a smaller event near Hamilton in Sept if you are inclined to travel. Tom Ross AKA T. Quartinius Saturnalus
T. Quartinius Saturnalus
Legio XXX

AKA Tom Ross

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for a group to join Mauritius 7 2,093 06-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Mauritius