Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Frontier Studies and Britannia
Does anyone know a website detailing each volume of "Roman Frontier Studies" and also "Britannia?" It seems like the Roman Frontier Studies journal is printed by a different publisher each year, so I am having difficulty finding out about each issue. the JRMES website is SO handy, I am hoping there are comparable websites for these 2 publications.<br>
<br>
Thanks!<br>
-Andrew <p></p><i></i>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redrampant.com">www.redrampant.com
<em>Does anyone know a website detailing each volume of "Roman Frontier Studies" and also "Britannia?" It seems like the Roman Frontier Studies journal is printed by a different publisher each year, so I am having difficulty finding out about each issue. the JRMES website is SO handy, I am hoping there are comparable websites for these 2 publications.</em><br>
<br>
I haven't paid him, honest!<br>
<br>
You can see some of the recent <em>JRS</em> & <em>Britannia</em> contents at:<br>
<br>
www.sas.ac.uk/icls/Roman/<br>
<br>
but possibly more useful is TOCS-IN which lists articles from a whole range of classical periodicals and seems to include the entire run of both of them:<br>
<br>
www.chass.utoronto.ca/amphoras/tocs.html<br>
<br>
however their interface is far from intuitive - user surly, one might venture ;-) (I once offered them the JRMES information for free but they were not interested - go figure! - so I may be biased here...).<br>
<br>
Mike Bishop <p></p><i></i>
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journal of Roman Military Equipment Studies vol 11 Thomas Aagaard 4 3,695 05-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Julian Parthicus
  Journal of Roman Military Equipment Studies jho 3 1,769 03-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: jvrjenivs
  Articles availbe from Greek, Roman and Byzantine Studies SMC 1 1,148 09-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Ioannes_Ahenobarbus