Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelmsford 123
For all those of you within the confines of the British Isles who fear that Eagles ain't what they used to be (see various other foam-flecked threads), there is compensation to be had: two series of Chelmsford 123 on Channel 4's On Demand service which they sexily name 4OD... geddit?

Almost certainly not available to heathens outwith the confines of this sceptred.. or was it septic?... isle, it is of course the paradigm of accuracy and not-at-all-childish humour, and even the lorica seg looks okay. What more could you ask?

You can also find large amounts of Time Team there, but then you could also whip your naked backs with nettles whilst listening to Telly Savalas sing; whatever rocks your bireme...

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Didn't know Chelmsford 123 was on 40D - thanks for this Mike Smile I didn't see all of it due to being out digging somewhere without a tv! One episode has the Tardis appearing doesn't it? Or so someone told me. Or was that something else?
Quote:One episode has the Tardis appearing doesn't it? Or so someone told me. Or was that something else?

You are spot-on - it was in one of the two episodes I watched the other evening, so it was either the first episode of series 1 or the last episode of series 2! They don't make 'em like that any more... (probably just as well!)

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there