Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit Zahi Hawass
Dr Hawass defends fashion line

I think I've seen it all now.:roll:
Is there no end to this man's talents...... regarding self promotion ??
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Oh man, I was hoping to see, what would be the result of Mark Antony & Cleopatra's search or see what could be found at the site instead.... now no for a long time I guess, since he is no longer the sponsor or whatever he was, he gived the yes or no.
Quote:Oh man, I was hoping to see, what would be the result of Mark Antony & Cleopatra's search or see what could be found at the site instead.... now no for a long time I guess, since he is no longer the sponsor or whatever he was, he gived the yes or no.
It's your lucky day, because probably the most interesting piece of news relates to the Cleopatra search. The archaeologist, Kathleen Martinez, who claimed she knew where to find the tomb, and was so much protected by Hawass, used the moment when everybody was looking at Tahrir Square to have herself interviewed. She spoke a lot about the looting, admitted somewhere that she had been on the wrong track (which the rest of the world already knew), and continued about the looting and the safety of her people.

It's just like that UK official who sent a memo on 9/11 that this was the perfect occasion to bring out bad news, because nobody would notice.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Ooooh! that suck, Thanx Jona for the help Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zahi Hawass\' reality television show Epictetus 5 2,114 11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Epictetus
  A world without Zahi Hawass... Jona Lendering 21 4,263 11-16-2011, 05:21 AM
Last Post: MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS
  Exit Zahi Hawass, again Jona Lendering 2 916 07-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Simplex