Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone\'s Armoury/Armour room...
Mine is definately in progress...I have piles of armour and gear to finish, including 16th century japanese, 1812 British Infantry, and possibly 14th century western plate armour. I'm also going to renovate that room by putting in darker laminate flooring, french doors, and painting it a deep warm red. I'll also have to figure out something for the window.

This is a panoramic shot, sorry some of the seams don't line up perfectly.

[Image: Armoury1.jpg]

Here's a regular picture just showing my newly built corbridge B.

[Image: Armoury3.jpg]

What does everyone else's look like?

Legion: TBD
Hey Looks great,

I'd would love to post a picture of my armory, but I just deconstructed it to move into a new house.

As soon as I get it rebuilt I will post a picture of it, shouldn't be long. I'll probably have the armory up before the bedroom... The wife will love that.Confusedhock:
M.VAL.BRUTUS
Brandon Barnes
Legio VI Vicrix
www.legionsix.org
Cool! Here's my little arsenal. The photos are about a year old, but not much has changed. My lorica and most commonly-used helmet are not on display cuz I use them for events and demos too much. So they're packed away in the blue bag on the floor.

[attachment=239]room1209a.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=240]room1209b.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=241]room1209c.jpg[/attachment]

Most of the pila are down in the basement with the tent poles. Oh, and about a dozen swords and 2 muskets are hung on the walls just outside this room, along with the Legion's signum.

It's hard to keep it all tidy, but I also don't tend to lose stuff!

Matthew

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matthew Amt (Quintus)
Legio XX, USA
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.larp.com/legioxx/">http://www.larp.com/legioxx/
Wow, that's awesome Matt! I love the AK 47 and the two submachine guns on the wall by the entrance lol. Are they airsoft guns or something?

I also noticed the one manequin head...it looks suspiciously like you a bit lol.

How bout that grenade launcher in the lower right hand corner of the second picture? Gotta be airsoft, otherwise there's an ATFE issue...
M.VAL.BRUTUS
Brandon Barnes
Legio VI Vicrix
www.legionsix.org
Ha! Yes, the head looks like me, cuz my lovely wife made it for me years ago as part of my Zaphod Beeblebrox costume for Halloween. It was a little alarming to get home from work and find my head on the dining room table... Now he gets to wear my best helmets more often than I do!

The 3 guns are just toys, but realistic enough to get me shot in this county! The grenade launcher I made myself (PVC pipe, wood, a few metal bits) as part of my Terminator costume.

Glad you like it!

Matthew
Matthew Amt (Quintus)
Legio XX, USA
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.larp.com/legioxx/">http://www.larp.com/legioxx/
So I've updated my armoury room with some new additions. Started an 1812 Royal Scots light company uniform. The red coat is hanging in the closet...I'm working on a stand that will incorporate that into it.

I also have an additional roman armour stand with my centurion stuff on it. I also just finished making a katana-kake, or sword stand to put my japanese style swords on.

Nice KatanaKake you have, great wall mounting. Any Nihon-To amongst them ?

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Very impressive! 8)

Both of those collections represent a lot of time and energy. Confusedhock:

Makes my own "collection" seem not modest, but miniscule by comparison. :oops:

Thanks for the photos.

:wink:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
No Nihon-to yet Henk. Hopefully one day. The top sword is a Hanwei Tiger in shira-saya (without bo-hi). Below that is my Iaito, and then my iaito wakizashi. Below that are the Practical Katana Gen 4 I think, and below that the Practical Wak Gen 5. The rest are bokken.

I'm a bit late to this, nothing too fancy, just a corner of my basement. Gallic A & H, gladius, segmentata, balteus, pilum, and scutum. Soft kit including my linothorax is stored elsewhere

[attachment=3192]Roman002.JPG[/attachment]

Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boiler Room Tarbicus 3 1,238 10-30-2006, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Matt Lukes