Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F... delivery companies!
I would like to crush babies skulls.

This is the last time I will pay 100€ for "extraspecialhyperduper" delivery of my parcel to Finland (from Great britain) The maker of my gallic G helmet sent the item last friday. The options were a 7 day delivery by company called Parcelforce which was about 80,00€ (which is an outlandish sum in itself). The second "extraspecialhyperduper" option promised to deliver the parcel within 2-5 days for about 100,00€. So this was the opition I choosed (I am away from my home from tomorrow on). Quess what? I inquired about the helmet from the partner in Finland and they said that there's no problem in the delivery, you will get it propably next monday! This happened to me before christmas too and of course I paid extra money then too and got nothing for christmas...

Yowza.
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Deliveries...yes i can tell a few about them.:mad:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Check the fine print, see if you are entitled to a refund of some kind.

Legion: TBD
This... is... not... f...g.... true :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!

Just got the helmet. It was nice but not made with my measurements which I provided (21cm x 16cm). The bowl fits a person with a 16 x 19cm head!!!!!! I think i will quit re-enactment, this is just beyond "lame"Wink ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
Moderate yourself, young man, Moderate yourself!!!Confusedhock: :wink:

I understand your frustration Jerki.Confusedad:
BTW i haven't forgotten what I said I just haven't got around to the pictures,
if you still want to see it.

Keep you chin up mate.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Yes Byron, I remember, I just have lost all my personal mail on RAT...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about this (delivery costs)... Virilis 4 1,426 04-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Matt Lukes