Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usability improvement question/suggestion
Hi Jasper,

many thanks from my side for all the work you are putting into this! Idon't know where I'd be without RAT.

Something I just noticed: when I am in the Forum view, I only see the link to Private Messages, but no indicator if there are any new or not. For checking I have to change to the Messages view or follow the Private Messages link. Is there perhaps a setting so that the existence of unread PMs is shown on the Forum view as well? Or perhaps it already is and I'm just missing something?
If you are on the Community page a little red icon appears to the right of the "Forum" tab to warn you of a new PM, I noticed.
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com
I think I mentioned elsewhere on the forum yesterday, that the PMs are actually part of the Community system, not the forum. Integration of the two is partial already and will doubtlessly improve in the future, but it ain't perfect yet. Of course, you also get an email any time you get a PM.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:...Integration of the two is partial already and will doubtlessly improve in the future...

Great, that's all I needed to hear :-)