Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clash of the Titans Sequel
Here is some early news on the sequel to Clash of the Titans:

http://www.thewrap.com/deal-central/col ... ting-23713

Wrath of the Titans

There a ton of casting rumors out for the Clash of the Titans sequel. Edgar Ramirez, who played notorious assassin Carlos the Jackal in Carlos, is reportedly up for Ares, the god of war, while the reliably awesome Bill Nighy is reportedly in talks to play the god Hephaestus. Hayley Atwell, who plays Peggy Carter in Captain America, is reportedly the main contender for the role of Andromeda, although Georgina Haig, Janet Montgomery, Dominique McElligott, and Clemence Poesy are also reportedly testing for the part. Finally, Sorceror's Apprentice baddie Toby Kebbell is reportedly in line to play Agenor.
[The Wrap]

:|

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Thanks for the info but I wont be rushing to see it after the first one. Much prefer the original film.
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Well, the sequel could'nt be any worse than Clash, or could it? Confusedhock:

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad
You underestimate the depths to which Hollywood will plunge, for a dollar or two, at your peril.

Could it be worse?

Perhaps a better question is to ask: How could it not be worse?

That said, we might be surprised. :roll:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
It's got to be worse as they killed off Mads Mikkelsen as the only decent eye candy IMHO!Big Grin
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!