Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caroline lawrence\'s latest
Just a heads up. Caroline's latest Flavia Gemina mystery, The Dolphins of Laurentum, is out in the UK. There's less of a puzzle to solve this time round and much much more character development with a wonderful section set in Pliny's villa. I found the end, when we discover Lupus' origins very moving indeed. This series is really going from strength to strength and I recommend it unreservedly to other readers.<br>
Simon <p></p><i></i>
Welcome , Thanks for the ' Heads-Up'.<br>
<br>
I'll check it out, when I can.<br>
<br>
regards, <p></p><i></i>
Simon is too modest to mention that his book When the Eagle Hunts is now out in paperback (UK) and his new one The Eagle and the wolves is out in August.<br>
www.scarrow.fsnet.co.uk/new_page_2.htm<br>
Lindsay Davies is also publishing her latest Falco in June<br>
www.lindseydavis.co.uk/accusers.htm<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Quod imperatum fuerit facimus et ad omnem tesseram parati erimus
Not to mention that Steven Saylor's next will be out next summer, and Caroline Lawrence will have one or two out by then as well.<br>
I see in another post that JMRobert's is up to XI!! in German in the SPQR series! More teeth gnashing until they appear in English.<br>
And the sequel to Hannibal's Children is at the publisher, and how many more to anticipate?? <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be a gladiator in Carolyn Lawrence\'s upcoming book richsc 0 753 01-26-2003, 12:00 AM
Last Post: richsc
  Interview with Caroline Lawrence Gashford 2 1,317 10-12-2002, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Gashford