Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tweak my T&Y (linothorax/spolas) pattern, ca 500bc
Ok, I see -- it does seem like a flexible arrangement to be able to easily change how the straps point to the shoulder.

I have attached a picture of the latest pattern for the shoulder flaps (it is the same pattern as that seen worn in the previously updated pictures). As can be seen I have increased the width of the gap between the neck and the shoulders and streamlined the width. They are still about 0,5 centimetres wider at the top of the shoulders than further towards the front but I think it looks better now.

Greg -- there seems to be an issue in some threads after this forum changed system whereby attached pictures have been lost. I don't have any ready-to-use patterns easily accessible in pdf., but I do have pictures of my working patterns that gives an idea of how I've been going about this. The pictures of the patterns are now available at my website: orderandcreativity.com. Don't mind the thin content and unfinished feel of the rest of the site as I am just starting it up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tweak my T&Y (linothorax/spolas) pattern, ca 500bc - by Daniel S. - 03-15-2011, 01:05 AM