Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus
I'm very happy - indeed thrilled :lol: 8) to announce that my publishers have agreed to publish my account of Spartacus. I'm going to write that next, before the next Carthage book. It will be published in the UK in early 2012. Here's hoping that many of you fellow RATers see fit to read it, and to enjoy it!
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Post the ISBN soonest, and we'll be sure to pick up copies, no doubt. We Yanks can read UK pretty well, so no need to translate. :wink: :lol: Congrats on the publisher's acceptance! :!:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Thanks! It's very likely that my US publishers will take it on too, so you won't even have to read 'UK'! Smile
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

www.benkane.net
Whew! I was about to go kick the tyres on my lorry. Glad that's settled. Much of that makes my toes turn a different colour.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Congratulations!

Getting a book published is no mean trick at any time, and more so given the current economy.

Good luck!
Big Grin

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
I would be interested in reading that book. And via Amazon it easy to order Big Grin
Thanks for the encouragement, and interest!

I've written the prologue (set on the shore of the Adriatic, as Spartacus is about to sail for Italy as a slave) and the part in which he dreams of the serpent around his neck...it's a start...

www.benkane.net