Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human nature and the superior Myth
“Hanuman was a monkey king that lived in the forest”… the Hindu version of some mixing with modern man. Written in the oldest book the Brihadaranyaka… “to improve the warrior race” From the valley in the Rhine province comes the warrior race… a mix of the monkey race with modern man. ( In the most scientific way according to 2010 cross-breading research of the Neander-thal genome ) … Actually, wonder where the red hair came from? Salud.
Drank from the spring flowing today as it did yesterday
Why waist any time with faces of Eris?
The rebirth of Algea happens not in discussions but in rumble… Turning; revolutions.
I inspire myself in the poems of love; loving perfect kisses… incredible kisses
So I leave you with your progeny: Ignavia, Otia and Silentia.
Manuel.
:lol: Orangutans? :lol: Before it turned grey, and mostly fell out, I was a redhead. I've been called orangutan when fiercely guarding the net in doubles tennis. Hmmm...
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:“Hanuman was a monkey king that lived in the forest”… the Hindu version of some mixing with modern man. Written in the oldest book the Brihadaranyaka… “to improve the warrior race” From the valley in the Rhine province comes the warrior race… a mix of the monkey race with modern man. ( In the most scientific way according to 2010 cross-breading research of the Neander-thal genome ) …
I doubt it. Neanderthals weren't monkey-like, and haven't been found in India, and I think it's been a long time since the notion that Indo-Aryans can trace back to Germany has been mainstream thought, if it ever was.
Dan D'Silva

Far beyond the rising sun
I ride the winds of fate
Prepared to go where my heart belongs,
Back to the past again.

--  Gamma Ray

Well, I'm tough, rough, ready and I'm able
To pick myself up from under this table...

--  Thin Lizzy

Join the Horde! - http://xerxesmillion.blogspot.com/
Quote:
recondicom:wc4usul8 Wrote:“Hanuman was a monkey king that lived in the forest”… the Hindu version of some mixing with modern man. Written in the oldest book the Brihadaranyaka… “to improve the warrior race” From the valley in the Rhine province comes the warrior race… a mix of the monkey race with modern man. ( In the most scientific way according to 2010 cross-breading research of the Neander-thal genome ) …
I doubt it. Neanderthals weren't monkey-like, and haven't been found in India, and I think it's been a long time since the notion that Indo-Aryans can trace back to Germany has been mainstream thought, if it ever was.

Evolution is a touchy subject. Man created by God would not consider ape lineage. Eurasian Neanderthal has a large percentage in common with us (Homo Sapiens) …a little more than chimps. Indo... LOL You assumed what I did not write. :mrgreen:
The rebirth of Algea happens not in discussions but in rumble… Turning; revolutions.
Manuel.
Given this entirely new direction I thought it best to split the topic.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:Evolution is a touchy subject. Man created by God would not consider ape lineage. Eurasian Neanderthal has a large percentage in common with us (Homo Sapiens) …a little more than chimps. Indo... LOL You assumed what I did not write. :mrgreen:
I ain't saying anything about evolution. But nor do I see where I assumed anything. Your post, intentionally or not, implies that "monkey race" = Neanderthal and the Hindu myth of the monkey men comes from that contact. If this is not what you mean, fine, but in that case I don't see what you are trying to say.
Dan D'Silva

Far beyond the rising sun
I ride the winds of fate
Prepared to go where my heart belongs,
Back to the past again.

--  Gamma Ray

Well, I'm tough, rough, ready and I'm able
To pick myself up from under this table...

--  Thin Lizzy

Join the Horde! - http://xerxesmillion.blogspot.com/
Quote:I don't see what you are trying to say.
I'm sure you're not the only one. :wink:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
It seems more like the Island of Dr. Moreau than the Galapagos Islands of Darwin fame to me. But I don't believe people can breed with monkeys, otoh. Strange thread, to be sure. :? ?:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Well... This was unexpected! :wink:

The "Monkey King" goes west... Where have I heard that before? Somewhere north of the Himalayan Mountains I think... :lol:

All jokes aside! The myths of the area seem to be conclusive but what proof is there? I would like to take this one further but wouldn't know where to start. Most of the evidence I have seen ("Journey of Man" on PBS, "Nat'l Geographic") suggests Neo-Lithic man traveled "East out of Africa" toward Asia but when did/supposedly Neanderthal man travel west and are the two dates close or too far away to make any assumptions. Honestly my own POV is still withheld on the whole subject but strong cases are made on the Neo-Lithic side in "Journey of Man".

EDITThe Journey of Man part 1 of 13 (if you are interested)
[url:cn6apqa3]http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+journey+of+man+a+genetic+odyssey&aq=1[/url]
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
And of course, we know Neanderthal moved out of Africa, because, duh, they're not still living there. :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Last Known Neanderthal address was on the southern coast of Spain Right? Smile

Well I did recently watch a thing on PBS about South America (Patagonia I think) having remains of Neanderthal habitation so I should narrow it down to Eurasian Neanderthal.
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
Quote:Last Known Neanderthal address was on the southern coast of Spain Right? Smile

Well I did recently watch a thing on PBS about South America (Patagonia I think) having remains of Neanderthal habitation so I should narrow it down to Eurasian Neanderthal.

The citation is for a written/obscure/poor understood passage. As for the other evidence… It is speculation based upon the research into the Neanderthal genome and it’s almost certain cross-breading/breeding. New data suggest up to 9% of Neanderthal genes in the European genetic pool. There is a web site that tracks the rapid changing model… accessible at google/yahoo/etc. However, perhaps the original post was about weaponry in which case I misunderstood. Vale.
Manuel.
A new title: Human nature and the superior Myth... Vale :mrgreen:
Manuel.
And the argumant being...the Myth is superior to human nature??? :|
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote: The citation is for a written/obscure/poor understood passage. As for the other evidence… It is speculation based upon the research into the Neanderthal genome and it’s almost certain cross-breading/breeding. New data suggest up to 9% of Neanderthal genes in the European genetic pool. There is a web site that tracks the rapid changing model… accessible at google/yahoo/etc. However, perhaps the original post was about weaponry in which case I misunderstood. Vale.
Interesting, because the interbreeding nodel had, last time I saw something about it, beeen ditched due to dna research which supposedly showed that Neanderthal and modern man did not intermingle - which was kinda sad because some people hoped that we did not cause the old tall fellas to become extinct. Must look into that. Any reference? There are a zillion links to Neanderthal study, which one is this?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to address a superior officer Manius Acilius Italicus 4 2,170 07-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Nathan Ross
  suggested book on human nature Goffredo 3 1,627 03-29-2003, 11:27 PM
Last Post: richsc