Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPQR VII, Tribune\'s Curse is out on Amazon
Just found SPQR VII, Tribune's Curse, available on Amazon.com. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
it's only out as a pre-order Item. I'm looking forward to the actual release. <p></p><i></i>
They are shipping my copy..? I'll see if it actually gets here. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Was this Amazon.com US? or canada/ GB / elsewhere?<br>
I'll take a second look. If youre right, I'll be ordering a copy. <p></p><i></i>
That's the kind of talk I like to hear! Tell all your friends! <p></p><i></i>
amazon.com in the US.<br>
And I got email notification that it has shipped. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=richsc@romanarmytalk>RichSC</A> at: 3/19/03 2:27:22 pm<br></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Unfortunately, any friends of mine who would care are<br>
all members of this board. the remainder of my friends and associates think my obsession with things roman is<br>
mildly eccentric to definitively weird. some of my friends think my obsession with reading is somewhat looney, too.<br>
but it's their loss. <p></p><i></i>
It is their loss. I just finished SPQR VII and my only regret is that the book came to an end.<br>
<br>
Definitely should be on your 'must read' list!<br>
<br>
I won't give any of the plot away, but I do notice that, with some similarity to a plebian (now equestrian) detective of another author, the wife has an increasingly large role in the story. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tribune\'s Curse: SPQR VII richsc 0 764 02-05-2003, 04:00 AM
Last Post: richsc