Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give your opinion about Ancient Warfare
In the very beginning of Ancient Warfare, we did an extensive survey amongst the prospective readership. It was high time we did it again. I'd be very grateful if RAT members took the time to fill out the survey. If you submit your email address, you'll be entered in a draw for one of three 25 euro gift certificates at the Ancient Warfare webshop (and no, we won't use your email address for anything else!).
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Done! Big Grin
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Done!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:Done!

Done - but I bet I don't win! Cry :wink:
Ian (Sonic) Hughes
"I have described nothing but what I saw myself, or learned from others" - Thucydides, Peloponnesian War
"I have just jazzed mine up a little" - Spike Milligan, World War II
Done.
Regards,

Miha Franca
"Balnea, vina, Venus corrumpunt corpora nostra; sed vitam faciunt balnea, vina, Venus."
Tiberius Claudius Secundus
www.vespesjan.eu
Done - good survey, Jasper.
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Done! And I get sent two copies every time. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining, because I get to share the extra with professors and friends.
God bless.
Jeff Chu
Thanks all, much appreciated!
Jef, could you please send me a email at admin AT ancient-warfare.com? It may be that you intended one subscription to be a renewal? Anyways, if you send me a reminder, I can check what's going on.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Done Smile
Done
Pecunia non olet
Done
Well Done
and
Over Done

Confusedhock:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Ancient Warfare - Which Thema would like? Daritus 2 1,295 06-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Nathan Ross
  Ancient Warfare Magazine / Back Issues Len Campey 2 1,444 07-21-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Len Campey
  Ancient Warfare XI-2: On the cusp of empire! Praefectusclassis 3 2,371 05-17-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Gunthamund Hasding