Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexander the Great Wants
Hi all,<br>
<br>
I know this is a GAT topic and a bit of Devil's advocacy but I was wondering (if you had the power) what would you like to see in the Baz Luhrmann / Leonardo Di Caprio Alexander the Great that you would not expect to be there or for Hollywood to get right?<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
<br>
Muzzaguchi <p>It is an unscrupulous intellect that does not pay Antiquity its due reverence - Erasmus of Rotterdam<br>
<br>
'Modern history, like a deaf man, answers questions no one asks' - Tolstoy War and Peace Ep. ii.1</p><i></i>
Murray K Dahm

\'\'\'\'No matter how many you kill, you cannot kill your successor\'\'\'\' - Seneca to Nero - Dio 62

\'\'\'\'There is no way of correcting wrongdoing in those who think that the height of virtue consists in the execution of their will\'\'\'\' - Ammianus Marcellinus 27.7.9
the battles.<br>
<br>
Probably these will also be a typical hollywood-battle (maybe also with greek fire!!) <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
I'd like to see what they are gonna do with the Elephants in the battle against Poros (maybe CGI-created ones, cause real Elephants could be quite dangerous..... ) And I'd like to see some of the Triremes after their trip to India. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Alexander the Great had gone south jkaler48 4 1,161 08-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ghostmojo
  Head of Alexander the Great?? Arthes 1 744 07-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Comerus Gallus
  Alexander the Great x 2 rekirts 12 2,494 06-23-2003, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Gaius Decius Aquilius