Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequel Of The Titans -- The Latest News
Hollywood is busy working on sequels, prequels and contemquels (film stories taking place at the same time as the original film).

Currently it is full steam ahead for the Clash Of The Titans sequel as the star, Sam Worthington, is already committed for the sequel to Avatar. Now the other actors are beginnig to speculate about their role in the new film.

This from MTV:

(The link includes a video interview with the actress.)

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/07/28/ge ... ical-role/

[size=150:3370fxrj]Gemme Arterton Expects To Be Back For 'Clash Of The Titans' Sequel, Hopes For A More Physical Role[/size]
Posted 20 hrs ago by Kara Warner in News

"Clash of the Titans" star Gemma Aterton is as eager as the film's fans to find out concrete details about the planned sequel. When MTV caught up with the actor during a press day for "The Disappearance of Alice Creed," out next Friday, she didn't have any specific news to reveal, only that she thinks she'll be back for the second film.

"I think I am doing the second 'Clash,'" Arterton said. "I don't know anything about it yet though. It's one of those things." When asked whether she is signed on to reprise the role of river goddess Io officially, Arterton said her contract for the original film included the option of signing her to future chapters of "Clash."

"When you're offered the original role they option you on further movies, they do," she said. "It's always dependent on whether the film does well at the box office, which it did."

Arterton added that she wants Io to be less ethereal and more physical in the second go-round. "I think she needs to be less mythical and more real and go for the fighting," she said. "It's fun, as well, doing all that stuff."

Confusedhock:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Well the remake was not that great, perhaps the sequel will have something new to offer, heck I'll watch it just to see Gemma Arterton! :wink:

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone seen the remake of Clash of the Titans yet?? MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS 12 2,759 04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Narukami
  YUCK: Latest News on the "Hannibal" Film Anonymous 21 3,820 04-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Octavianvs